Thursday, February 05, 2015

UPC customer service

I have been a customer with UPC (previously NTL) for several years now. Once you have the service set up accordingly is pretty much grant, however, if you need to contact their customer service, it is a nightmare.

Since their latest (and constant) price increase, I ended up cancelling the TV package. After all, so many channels that we don't even watch and nothing really worth watching anyway. It also pisses me off the way they treat much better new customers with good offers and nothing to customer for so many years (customer retention seem that is not important to them).



After 6 calls, more than 30 tweets and emails with their customer service,I still don't know what type of package they put me and the monthly payment. It is unbelievable!

I have too much patience, next time I will cancel the whole service.

No comments: