Tuesday, February 14, 2006

From a small country.

As you probably have realised, my mother tongue is not the English language. I am from a small country, a country that is so small, tiny, that we are not even an State. We still belong to another one, We still "fight" (always democratelly) for freedom.

One of my favourite things to do is travelling, I love so. I'm always saying the same, if I was rich I would be travelling around all my whole life. By the moment I just have been to almost all of the European countries, although I still have to go to some others in EU, and to Turkey -let's say half Europe and half not.

The fact of travelling and being from a nation that is not yet an official State is something that makes you realise the difference between yourself and the other States. Sincerely I envy the others in that point. Trust me, it's not easy belonging to a country that if it was for them, you and your people wouldn't exist since a long long time.

No comments: