Saturday, February 04, 2006

Prophet Mohammed, the Danish cartoons.































I still don't understand what's happening. Why such a simple thing might finish -in fact, is going on- so bad. I'm talking about the so famous Prophet Mohammed Danish cartoons.

I have seen that in some of the West countries, the free speech in the medias is disapearing more and more. Why it's nearly impossible getting the cartoons on the net? Why the other world newspapers didn't publish the cartoons in solidarity with the Danish newspaper? Why such a simple thing is bringing so many problems?

Why do the Muslims act with such a bad behaviors ? Every day I see the religions more as a problem than as an authentic solution. Of course I think could be an offence some of the drawings but I also think, always in life, the best we can do is laugh. If someone make a cartoon about my, even if I don't like I have to accept it, do not starting burning embassies acting for instance as a dumb. I don't belive in any religion, but I know what's a cartoon, it's a thing that some people still think it's the real life.

I hope the freedom of expression will continue, or even improve after this incident. Let's live in peace and harmony (I think that is what the religions should state and want), and let's get over all the differences we have.

No comments: